→How to keep your breasts firm and beautiful?
How to keep your breasts firm and beautiful?
Full breasts, firm and beautiful shaped, that every woman wants, but after a certain age and, especially, after pregnancy, the breasts become softer. If you do not get in the hands of plastic surgeons should care for your breasts every day. Here are some tips to keep your breasts firm as long as:
1. End your shower with cold water and push the breasts for several minutes. If it's too hard to bear, you can take the ice cube to it a little walk on the surface of the torso. So you will not feel cold water on the entire body.
2. After every shower, apply moisturizer all over the body surface, insisting on the breast. In this way you will avoid delay and sagging skin and stretch marks. There are even special masks for this area of your body that you can apply at least once a week for 15 minutes.
3. Choose a good bra, providing optimum support, and if you choose to sport a special bra which will allow the skin to leave due to sudden and repeated movements.
4. Best sports bust, is swimming around and if you practice 3 times a week, you'll enjoy a fantastic result.
5. The sun is not good for your breasts, so watch out during the summer rays are too powerful. Use a sunscreen and if you are adept's topless, you should think twice if it worth to ruin the elasticity of breasts.
6. Adopt a posture as straight.
7. The ideal sleep position is face up, without doubt the body.
8. There are specific exercises for maintaining breast firm. For example, you can sit down on the floor with knees bent and lift the chest, and hands stretched out straight away from the body. You use a 1 kg weight is keeping you hands straight up, until they join. Then gently lower them without touching them to the ground. Repeat whenever you can. Is preferable to do three sets of 12 repetitions.
9. Water is very important for the body, and how much more you drink the more you eliminate more toxins is fat that otherwise collect in the body, including in the chest.
10. Give up fried foods, fizzy drinks and sugar.
11. Include in your diet cold-pressed olive oil. It is renowned for its properties, which prevent skin damage.